Music Type: Dj's, House Drinks: Absolut Vodka, Cafe, Champagne, Long Drinks Vip Lounge: Yes Flirt Factor: Yes
Celebrities : Yes
Occupation : 80%
Age: 25 up
Opened Since: 2012
Beach House ... feeling the mood. An inimitable and daring hotel in Calvia, on the magical island of Majorca, that will awaken all your senses.
Beach House invites you to relax, contemplate the sea, enjoy the sunset, dance till dawn ... It’s not a hotel, it’s a lifestyle. A new resort concept in Magaluf providing a modern, daring, fresh and energizing experience.
Beach House is part of the new Calvià Beach Resort, completely renovated along with the Sol Wave House, with its 2 giant wave pools, the Sol Antillas Hotel, in a superb location overlooking the beach in Calvia, and the Sol Barbados Hotel, ideal for families seeking all inclusive comfort with guaranteed fun for the children in Flintstones Land.
A Meliá Hotels International project to create the first lifestyle destination in Mallorca.
- On the beach at the Calvia Beach Resort, west of Magaluf beach in a privileged area with white sands, palm trees and Mediterranean pines
- 17 km from the city of Palma and 29 km from the airport
- Our prime location allows guests to make their holidays a truly unforgettable experience in which they fall in love with everything the island has to offer.
- Puerto Portals and Port Adriano only 9 and 8 km away. Luxury and design in 2 magnificent ports with first class restaurants, shops and entertainment
- The Royal Yachting Club in Palma de Mallorca,18 km from the hotel hosts annual international regattas such as the King's Cup and Princess Sophia Trophy, among others
- The Calvia area also has great golf courses, including the Poniente course only 3 km away, Santa Ponsa golf course (8 km), and Bendinat Golf (10 km). There are many other courses nearby, including Son Vida, Son Muntaner, Son Quint and Andratx
- The area also offers the chance to try numerous water activities such as surfing in the wave pools at the Wave House in our Sol Wave hotel only 5 minutes walk from the Beach House. The area also offers other activities such as diving, sailing, and kite surfing
- Only 25 minutes to the west you can enjoy the beauty of the sunset in Puerto de Andratx, noted for its authentic fishing port atmosphere
- Santa Ponsa and Cala Figuera, just a few kilometres from the hotel, provide access to beautiful coves and remote beaches
- An island that is a paradise for cyclists with more than150 kmof cycle routes. Also a great destination for hiking, with over100 kmof trails to discover
- The Serra de Tramuntana mountains in the north of Mallorca have been designated a World Heritage site by UNESCO, and provides unbeatable panoramic views of the Mediterranean as well as picturesque villages such as Deià, Valldemossa or Sóller